Risk and Compliance Coordinator
Advertiser: Hume Community HousingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 May 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Compliance & Risk
Hume Housing is a nationally accredited Tier 1 Community Housing Provider. Currently, Hume provides homes and services to more than 4,000 customers across NSW. Hume provides tenancy, property management, and support services directly and collaboratively with key stakeholders to facilitate sustainable housing solutions and enhanced positive social and community outcomes.
We are Champions of change, Creators of connectivity, Builders of resilience and Determined to succeed.
As an integral part of the Finance and Business Services team, the Risk and Compliance Coordinator has responsibility for actively assisting Hume in addressing its assurance requirements across risk management, internal audit and compliance with regulatory, registration and organisational benchmarks.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include;
- Conducting policy and compliance internal audits in accordance with the Internal Audit Plan
- Assisting in administering Hume’s Risk Management Framework
- Supporting and maintaining Tier 1 registration and relevant accreditation status
- Assist in the review of policies and/or procedures
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following;
- Strong background in organisational risk management
- Demonstrated Governance experience
- Experience in Business Process improvements
- Building strategic relationships and partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a values driven organisation, so it is essential you share the same values.
Why work for us?
Hume offers above Award salaries, 35 hour working week, flexible working arrangements, long service leave after 5 years, salary packaging and career development opportunities - the list goes on!
Want to know more, see our website for more information https://www.humehousing.com.au/index.html.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work for a company making a real difference. Apply now and submit your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com - applications close 22nd May 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have any leave planned in the next 6 months?