Clinical Trials Ethics Submission Specialist
Advertiser: Cancer Trials AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Clinical/Medical Research
- Ready for your next step in a clinical trials administration role?
- Want to gain in-depth experience in the expanding clinical trial sector?
- 0.8 FTE, 2 year fixed term
Located in the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC) building in Parkville, Cancer Trials Australia (CTA) is a member-based, not-for-profit organisation which provides a comprehensive clinical trial administrative service for single and multi-site trials for its clinical members located in several states.
Continued growth in clinical trials activity at our member sites has resulted in the need for a new part-time Ethics Submission Specialist, working at CTA’s offices in Parkville, and at member site(s) in Melbourne. This role will be responsible for preparing and coordinating clinical trial ethics & governance submissions and liaising with stakeholders to gain Human Research Ethics Committee and Research Governance approval for oncology clinical trials.
Working in a friendly and supportive environment, this role provides an excellent opportunity to gain highly sought-after and in-depth experience in the administration and operations of clinical trials.
- A tertiary qualification in science, pharmacology or related field
- Demonstrated experience in IT skills, particularly in the use of MS packages such as Word and Excel
- An ability to quickly develop & maintain a high standard of professional relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed organisational and time-management skills
- An ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
- An ability to actively participate and contribute to both internal and client-based teams
- Experience in a customer service-type and/or office/clinical trial administration-type role(s), would be highly regarded
CTA is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, generous salary packaging provisions, and 5 weeks annual leave.
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa. The successful applicant will also be required to supply a current National Police Clearance.
Previous unsuccessful applicants and applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
To submit an application for this role, please click on the 'Apply Now' button and include both a cover letter that addresses all Essential Requirements listed above, and your curriculum vitae.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.