General Manager Quality & Supply
Advertiser: Carman's Fine FoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 May 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
Carman's has been a delicious labor of love for over 26 years, growing across multiple channels with breakfast and snacking portfolio's in both domestic and international markets. A great success story, Carman's is a 100% Australian owned business that manufactures all products locally.
We are seeking a passionate, strategic and experienced General Manager of Quality & Supply to join our brilliant and fast-paced team. You will report to the Managing Director and Founder of Carman’s, Carolyn Creswell and work very closely with each member of the leadership team in executing your role. You will be an amazing leader in your field with uncompromising commitment to quality and the supply chain.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Proactively source new and manage existing strategic manufacturing partnerships to support future growth
- Drive best practice supply chain management
- Lead a best in class QA team, championing the QA process and providing new solutions and ways of working
- Drive uncompromising quality standards with our suppliers
- Lead our consumer experience team
- Proactively manage long and short-term risk and continuous improvement in our supply chain
- Bring your commitment and strategic thinking to the leadership team through active contribution
- Transform systems and processes to be QA best practice
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level commercial acumen and strategic thinking
- Essential experience in managing 3rd party manufacturing partnerships
- Amazing ability to develop authentic relationships
- A passion to improve outcomes and solutions with an ability to think outside the square to drive initiatives
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Manage multiple priorities and a willingness to take on any tasks to get the job done
- Superior stakeholder management skills
- Amazing negotiation skills
It's a very exciting time to be a part of the Carman's, you will be supported by our flexible ways of working, great people and many non-financial benefits. For more information about Carman's, go to www.carmanskitchen.com.au.
NO AGENCIES contact please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?