Graduate Lawyer/Junior Solicitor
Advertiser: Clarke Hemmerling LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
Clarke Hemmerling Lawyers is a family owned and operated boutique law firm based in Adelaide’s eastern suburbs. We act for local and national businesses in various industry sectors, as well as individuals.
Our range of services cover business law, commercial and civil litigation, building and construction law, property law, employment law, family law, criminal law, wills and estates and personal injury.
A position has become available within the business and commercial and general litigation section of the firm. The role will involve working closely with the partners in these areas of the business as well as other areas within the firm when the need arises.
The successful applicant will
- Have a strong academic record and be highly motivated
- Have the ability to work in a team environment
- Be willing to undertake a variety of tasks and matters required by Partners in relation to client files
- Benefit from mentoring and the opportunity to work with diverse clients in a number of industry sectors
- Have a strong academic record
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have good communication skills
- Take pride and ownership in delivering premium client service
- Be reliable, loyal and have a high level of integrity
- Have a personal drive to get the job done within required timeframes
- Have enthusiasm and a desire to achieve best possible outcomes for our clients
Please forward your application, including covering letter, current CV and academic transcript by email to: Natasha Hemmerling, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Re: Graduate Lawyer/ Junior Solicitor Position.
All applications should be received by COB on Friday, 24 May 2019.
Should you require any further information about the position, contact Natasha Hemmerling on (08) 8333 2130.
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?
- Do you hold a current Australian legal practising certificate?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?