Customer Service Coordinator- Northern Beaches
Advertiser: Azelis AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 May 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
Azelis is a leading global distributor of specialty chemicals and food ingredients, representing first-class manufacturers across Life Sciences and Industrial Chemicals. Our activities are built on decades of experience. Founded in 2001, the company has grown by bringing together more than 35 successful companies in 40 countries. We employ more than 1,900 people with offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, North Africa, US and Canada.
Azelis Australia is active in nine markets (Personal Care, Homecare and Industrial Cleaning, Agri & Horti, Pharma, Animal Health, Food, Rubber and Plastic Additives, CASE and other chemicals) with offices in in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Additionally, Azelis has multiple blending facilities, warehouses and laboratories throughout the country.
We are a friendly and hard working office and are looking to add to our growing team.
This is a hands-on sales support role which requires the professional delivery of end-to-end service in the order placement to delivery process. Exceptional customer service and the ability to multi-task will be the key to success in this role.
- Be the prime contact for customer orders, ensuring they are keep up to date until their order is complete.
- Maintain contact with suppliers for operational matters, process delivery notes and follow up of orders and invoicing
- Liaise with suppliers and customers regarding pricing, volumes and quality
- Ensure Microsoft Dynamics AX is constantly kept up to date in terms of PO and SO key terms, such as ETA, delivery date, cost, price and volumes
- Build effective relationships with customers and suppliers
- Coordination of marketing material
- Plan, support and coordinate events in conjunction with the sales teams client
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail, including booking/tracking couriers
- Monitoring of temperature controlled storage.
- Packaging of specific specialty items means some lifting is required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong customer service focus
- Logistics background
- AX Dynamics experience a definite advantage
- Microsoft suite to intermediate level
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Hands-on mentality and proactive attitude;
- Easily adapt to changing environment and responsibilities based upon organizational needs.
Reporting and Location:
The Customer Service Coordinator is based in the Brookvale office in the picturesque Northern Beaches of Sydney and reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor.
If you feel the above sounds like the perfect next career step then please forward your application.
How to apply:
Please forward your CV, detailing your achievements to date and the reasons why your application should be considered for this role to: email@example.com
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Strickly no Agents
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have order processing experience?