Advertiser: Bistro CMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 May 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- $50,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
About Bistro C
Bistro C is an iconic family owned restaurant located centre stage on Noosa's main beach. For over 20 years the restaurant has enjoyed solid trade all year around serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days.
Our dedicated off-site prep kitchen allows smooth and steady service of large numbers of guests and we are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our fast paced kitchen to help us continue development of this dynamic business.
What you'll need:
- Experience in a similar fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead a team through busy services
- Hands-on approach to food prep and service
- Capable of delivering consistently high food and service standards
- Ability to stay calm and perform well under pressure
- Self motivated and able to inspire team members
- Proactive and positive approach to all aspects of kitchen operations
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in stock-control and ordering
- Good time management and communications skills
- Contribution to menu development and cost controls
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary package
- Work life balance with roster flexibility and straight shifts - no splits
- Support for skill development and career advancement
- Excellent team environment
- Fully equipped service and prep kitchens
- Freedom to introduce innovations and improvements to operations
With Main Beach right on the doorstep and Noosa National Park a short walk away this could be the lifestyle change you've been looking for.
To apply please click on the link and send your resume - confidentiality is assured.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?