- Job Listing Date
- 10 May 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Promotions
About Macquarie Media
Macquarie Media Limited is Australia's newest and most influential radio network. Our network commands the highest commercial listenership with the 'mature affluent' demographic – an audience that is highly engaged and has big buying power. Our national footprint covers 5 capital cities and our content is heard in over 150 markets, nationally. Macquarie is also Australia's only media outlet to hold the official broadcast rights for AFL, NRL and Cricket as well as key horse racing and motor sport events.
About the Role
The Senior Implementation Executive is a key part of the newly formed National Creative Services team. The roles purpose is to assist in creating and implementing revenue growing & cume building ideas & initiatives.
Do you like to be hands on creating campaigns, promotions, tactics, content ideas and then be a part of bringing them to life ? Then this role is for you.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Interpreting client briefs and developing strategic and engaging campaign solutions for the 40 plus audience that are on brief, on brand and on time
- Project manage the implementation of local and national client campaigns and have exceptional attention to detail
- Working closely with the sales team and the on-air shows to create and deliver campaigns that lift the profile of clients & on-air shows
- You’ll need to be able to establish strong relationships at all levels inside and outside the business. If you’re hungry and humble these roles could offer you a fast track in your media career.
The successful candidate will have:
- Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Business or other media related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong writing skills, with a creative and innovative mind.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal/external relationships.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Experience in project managing and a proven record of delivering results.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
How to apply
If you would like to be part of MML's highly committed, energetic and talented team please apply via Seek attaching your resume and a cover letter that describes your suitability and interest in the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?