Advertiser: TAE AerospaceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 May 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are currently seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our Fire Protection and Rescue team located in Hallam, Victoria. This full time role is available for an immediate start. This division of TAE Aerospace specialises in MRO and product support for Kidde Automatic First and Explosion Suppression Systems for commercial aircraft and armoured vehicles. The successful candidate will perform stores and inventory services including receipt and despatch of product as well as purchasing activities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in goods receipting and dispatch;
- A high level of knowledge and experience in parts procurement and process;
- Knowledge and experience in stock management and parts handling;
- Ability to manage cost effective freight management solutions;
- Knowledge and experience in handling dangerous goods;
- Sound level of computer skills and the ability to learn inventory specific software;
- Knowledge and experience in stock control and stock take processes;
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience in providing quality internal & external customer service;
- Proven ability to work to outcomes whilst ensuring attention to detail and highest quality;
- Broad knowledge and experience working in controlled/regulated maintenance/engineering working environment;
- Proven ability to follow procedure and processes;
- Good knowledge of WHS;
- Experience with aircraft, engine and/or component maintenance practices is desirable;
- Forklift Licence;
- Valid and current Australian Drivers Licence;
- Qualifications in materials/inventory management or similar by a registered training provider would be an advantage; and
- Current Dangerous Goods shipper’s certificate by air and road would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will possess a high level of attention to detail and enjoy working in a controlled environment where following direction, process and procedures is a must. If you are interested in being a part of a team-oriented organisation, then please submit your application by 24 May 2019.
TAE Aerospace is a 100% Australian owned and operated Aerospace Engineering Services Company, servicing the regional, defence and general aviation sectors. Our world class facilities and products and services combined with a suite of regulatory approvals supports the safety and quality of what we deliver to our customer.
For further information about TAE Aerospace visit www.taeaerospace.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?