- Job Listing Date
- 10 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
Creative Strategist (Writer)
Macquarie Media Limited – home to radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC, 6PR and the Macquarie Sports Radio network, is currently seeking an ambitious Writer to join our Creative Services Team in Sydney. As a Creative Strategist you will partner with the Sales team to help find clever solutions for our clients and deliver results in innovative ways.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with clients to identify and create powerful advertising messages;
- Write and produce outstanding creative that responds to the brief;
- Follow established workflow systems and departmental procedures
- Partner with Sales to deliver the best possible solution, result and experience for clients;
- Casting and directing voiceovers and actors
To be successful in this position the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience writing commercials in a radio station - either metro or regional, or in an advertising agency environment
- A passion for writing with a focus on results.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- A superior level of customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- A strong understanding of the 40 + demographic.
- A desire to grow their career through developing their skills as a writer, strategist and director in studio
How to apply
If you would like to be part of MML's highly committed, energetic and talented team please apply via Seek attaching your resume and a cover letter that describes your suitability and interest in the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a writer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?