Customer Success Manager in the HR Technology space
Advertiser: HROnboardMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 May 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
About the business
HROnboard is a Human Resources SaaS platform with an amazing team, culture and solution. We are on a mission to create amazing employee journeys with our employee onboarding platform. HROnboard is owned by ELMO Software Limited (ASX: ELO).
We're looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team to work with Australia's leading organisations in improving their employee onboarding.
Who we're looking for
Your goal is to ensure our customers are getting the best value from our employee onboarding platform.
- Be a great communicator, able to interact with customers and colleagues through different mediums
- Have experience working with corporate customers ideally HR, Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development teams
- Able to cultivate and foster a customer community via online and real world events
You will enjoy roles that:
- Allow you to be a self-starter and not be micro-managed
- Show your passion for your work
- Avoid the CBD and daily commute grind - we're based in Ringwood with shops, trains and cafes at our doorstep
- Allow your voice to be heard and be an active contributor to the team and company
Ideally you will have experience in Human Resources, customer success teams or relevant software industry experience
About the role
Your role will include:
- Customer Management: Performing one to one and one to many customer activities including business reviews, kickoffs, webinars and events.
- Customer Education: You'll run training/workshop sessions. Transferring your knowledge will be key to end user adoption
- Customer Advocacy: Understanding customer goals to help realise their onboarding dreams
- Work on renewals as well as identifying new opportunities with existing customers
- Be the voice of the customer by providing feedback on where we can improve HROnboard
- You'll liaise closely with other teams including product, sales and marketing
You'll be encouraged to learn and expand your skills by taking part in quarterly training, lunch n learns and geeking out on new tech.
Reasons why you should work for us
- You love small companies - we're 30 people under one roof where you get up-close to all workings of a true SaaS business
- We run a transparent company - this means our people understand our strategy, performance, goals and decision making process
- We have great customers - we work with friendly HR people in amazing brands (think Boost Juice, Vodafone, carsales, Metricon)
- You love to push yourself - we're constantly re-evaluating what we do, challenging ourselves and learning new things
- TGIF - every Friday we eat together, finish early and let dogs roam the office for some furry fun!
- Family friendly - we value the work/life balance - a lot of us have young families so we're flexible with working hours and commitments
6 reasons why you should NOT work for us
- You don't like change - experimenting, testing and change is part of our culture
- You want a job not a career - maybe you'd be better off at a large company
- You live on the west side of Melbourne - it's a long way to our office in Ringwood!
- You really don't like dogs
- You don't know what SaaS is
- You want to be micro-managed - we are looking for a self-starter
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?