Holiday Park Assistant Managers
Advertiser: TNT Management & Enterprises Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 May 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
We are seeking a dynamic management team to assist in the successful management of a busy Holiday Park on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Holiday Park Assistant Managers live on site and are responsible for contributing to all management and business activities conducted throughout the park.
We are looking for a couple who has the capacity to lead in the Manager's absence. You will be able to prioritise your workload to achieve daily outcomes whilst also understanding the big picture. We are looking for all-rounders who can assist in all aspects of the operation.
You will bring to the role:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in Hospitality Management
- Previous experience in Housekeeping Supervision
- Proven and demonstrated experience in managing, developing and training staff
- Strong computer skills, especially in the MS Office suite
- Proven experience in general building maintenance and grounds work
- A flexible attitude to work, and work hours
- Knowledge and understanding of WHS and responsibilities
- Previous experience with Newbook or similar reservations systems is desirable.
- Leadership – the ability to work as a leader including delegation, conflict & complaint resolution and the ability to work autonomously in a management role.
- Customer Service - ensure all staff provide exceptional customer service and efficiently handle all guest enquiries
- Financial Management – including end of day reconciliation and processing invoices.
- Park Operations - organisation and participation, including out of hours responsibilities
- Housekeeping – ‘hands on’ management and effective supervision of housekeeping staff including some cleaning of park cabins and common areas.
- Grounds & Maintenance - ensure a consistently beautiful, safe and maintained park
- Qualifications in Hospitality, Tourism or a skilled trade are desirable.
We offer a salary package that provides subsidised live-in accommodation, free utilities and additional benefits.
Applications close 25th May 2019. Applications will only be considered if accompanied by a covering letter and up to date resume.