Advertiser: Online Media Holdings LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Local Measure is an exciting B2B technology (SaaS) company building market-leading customer experience software for the world’s top hospitality, tourism, and retail brands. We are a passionate and close-knit team of 50 people, with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Dubai, London, Miami and Phoenix.
We are a values-driven business, and our seven Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot.
Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced vibrant and growing company. There will be opportunities to advance your career and gain valuable exposure to the technology ecosystem.
This role manages accounts payable, payroll and other general office duties and will continue to take on more complex accounting work.
- Manage the monthly payroll for all regions
- Maintain employee files
- Accounts Payable
- Account reconciliations
- Follow up supplier queries
- Manage employee expenses
- Prepare the Board Pack for bi-monthly meetings
- Maintain contract register
- Manage various office admin tasks in the Sydney office
Requirements & Skills:
Ideally, you will be Degree qualified in finance or accounting and have previous accounting and administration work experience in a professional environment. Skills required in the ideal candidate include:
- Can-do and positive attitude
- Fast learner
- Superior attention to detail and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organised and flexible
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience using Xero accounting is desirable
- Lateral thinker with the ability to multi-task
- Strong time management and able to meet changing deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thrives under pressure and loves a challenge
You must be able to demonstrate solid payroll experience and have a good working knowledge of accounts payable/receivable and other general accounting functions.
If you think you have what it takes to perform this role, your CV and a brief cover letter tailored to the key requirements of the role should accompany your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?