Advertiser: Good Manors Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
GOODMANORS is a highly successful and sought-after pool and landscape company, specialising in the high-end residential market in Sydney.
Our modern office is conveniently located in the inner west suburb of Lilyfield, close to the light rail, with ample on-street parking nearby.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time, permanent Office Administrator to join our multi award-winning team and support them to deliver seamless service from start to finish.
Working within the Administration division (Finance/Marketing/HR), you will be responsible for Front of House and all reception duties, arranging functions and attending to any Finance, HR/Recruitment and Marketing admin related tasks. You will have superior organisational skills, strong attention to detail and confidence in using Microsoft Office.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Reception duties
- 1st point of contact; answering phone, welcoming guests, couriers always with exemplary customer service and presentation :
- Monitoring and distributing emails and post
- Meetings co-ordination - maintenance of rooms, taking minutes, catering/ functions, co-ordinating company events.
- General office and facilities management:
- Upkeep of office and kitchen (tidiness /supplies /maintenance)
- Database, system and filing system organisation and maintenance
- Managing utility accounts and office services providers
- Ordering office stationery and supplies
- Support to Finance:
- Xero data entry; accounts payable processing
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Support to HR function
- New employee set-up (hardware configuration, setting up of accounts, access keys, uniforms, mobile phone/ ipad and welcome pack)
- Leave form co ordination
- Divisional reporting for Managers and MD
- Basic IT support
- Support Divisions with general administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and be comfortable in a busy, small professional team environment. You must have a positive attitude for the job and making the office functional. You will be a team player and enjoy the opportunity to prioritise your working day which can sometimes be fast-paced and challenging.
Your key attributes will include:
- Minimum 5 years previous office administration experience
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exemplary administrative skills
- Excellent phone manner and comfortable liaising with a range of stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills – predominantly word & excel
- Exposure to accounting software preferred (ideally Xero, SimPRO ideal)
- Driver’s license
- The right to live and work in Australia in own right
GOODMANORS is committed to creating a supportive working environment with a range of staff recognition and engagement initiatives, including a vibrant social and fun working environment.
Please apply today via SEEK or directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: COB 30 May, 2019. We regret that applications not replied to within 30 days have been unsuccessful
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?