Advertiser: EML Payments LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Treasury
Our Treasury team (Brisbane, Australia) oversees EML's Treasury management obligations for our prepaid card portfolios. In your role as Treasury Officer you will assist in daily reconciliations, payment investigations, analysis and reporting. You will be a motivated team player with an eye for detail and a passion for analytics.
Major accountabilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with bank reconciliations for prepaid card portfolios
- Daily payment investigations and adjustments
- Assist in the development of reporting and ad-hoc analysis through use of Tableau and Crystal Reports
- Maintain internal and external reporting distribution lists
- Assisting with internal controls for cash management
- Payment processing for internal and external clients
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology (or relevant experience)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in working with database systems for reporting purposes
- Knowledge in SQL is highly desired
- Experience in designing operational reports for key stakeholders through use of BI tools such as Tableau or Crystal Reports is beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required
- Prior exposure to payment card systems is desirable (ie. Visa/Mastercard)
- Innovative thinker who has a passion for technology
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?