Advertiser: Market CheckMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Funds Management
Market Check is a leading independent, Australian owned business that offers year-round grain marketing education and execution services to Australian farmers. Our grower allied position and wealth of experience has ensured unwavering commitment to grain producer clients for over 25 years. As a relationship-oriented business, long-term committed client partnerships are the core of our business.
Market Check not only provides grain market analysis, education and advisory services but also cash market execution and large-scale managed programs that aid clients to maximise their return on capital. We foster a transparent and disciplined approach to risk management, which combined with continued investment in our operations, systems and people, ensures we help our grower clients achieve secure and consistently excellent returns.
- Purpose of Position:
To actively manage relationships with grower clients and communicate education and advice on Market Check’s internally developed grain marketing strategies. Provide price risk management and execution support for clients and feedback for the internal strategy and research teams.
- Duties to be performed
- Manage the relationships of a portfolio of grower clients and attracting new clients where applicable in-line with Market Check’s client management guide.
- Educate clients on Market Check’s grain marketing strategies, actively manage their positions and develop an understanding of their marketing requirements.
- Communicate markets, education and execution services to clients.
- Understand and be proactive across all allocated client positions ensuring all statuses are updated and profiles are accurate in Market Check’s CRM system (Salesforce).
- Articulate market information to the agency and research teams.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in the grains industry
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Eager and active to learn and develop key competencies.
- Agricultural minded with an affinity for markets.
- Tertiary qualifications in economics, commerce or finance.
- Good understanding of Australian domestic grain marketing concepts.
- Pro-active and punctual client servicing skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?