- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
PERMANENT ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
Yakult Australia Pty Ltd
Yakult Australia Pty Ltd manufactures and markets the unique fermented milk drink 'Yakult'. Our head office and manufacturing plant are located at Dandenong. An opportunity exists to join our production team in a permanent full time position as a production operator.
You will be required to work 7.6 hour shifts from Monday to Friday (inclusive), day or afternoon shift.These shifts will fall between the hours of 6:00am and 8:00pm (morning or afternoon shifts). Some paid overtime may be required.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Setting up and overseeing the running of production machinery
- Completing paperwork at each work station
- Ensuring the product meets required standards
- Sanitising/cleaning (CIP and steaming) production equipment and machinery parts
- Working and communicating in a team environment to complete tasks
- Adhering to all site policies and procedures including Occupational Health & Safety, GMP, HACCP and ISO
Ideally applicants will have experience working as a production /machine operator in a FMCG environment. Experience working in the food, beverage or dairy industry and/or injection moulding machine operation experience will be highly regarded.
To apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button below.
Interviews for this position will commence immediately with an anticipated start date soon after.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Applications/enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your expected annual base salary?