- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Established for more than 55 years, Barry.Nilsson. is a national law firm currently comprising over 300 staff and having a reputation for excellence within its three areas of expertise: insurance & health, real estate & commercial and family law.
We're currently looking for a switched-on and enthusiastic candidate to join our Sydney CBD office on a full-time basis. Duties of the position will include:
- answering queries via email and phone
- meeting and greeting team members and clients
- meeting room bookings and ordering catering
- keeping the reception, meeting rooms and kitchen tidy
- stocktaking and ordering kitchen and office supplies
- general office support including data entry
- administrative tasks including typing, filing and bill preparation
- booking couriers
- conducting searches
- other ad hoc assistance as required.
We're looking for someone who is well organised, professionally presented, has a keen eye for detail and a "can do" attitude. The role will involve interaction with both staff and clients so strong communication skills are also a must.
We're after someone with previous reception, administration and/or customer service experience, preferably in a professional services environment. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys variety and is happy to undertake various administrative duties as part of their everyday role.
The working hours in this role are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday so candidates must be able to commit to these hours.
The successful candidate will be joining a collegiate team environment where all staff are valued for their contribution. In recognition of this, all full-time staff enjoy every second Friday afternoon off. We believe this displays our progressive approach and is indicative of the culture we promote.
If you're interested in investigating this opportunity, please apply to the People & Culture Adviser, Simone Matthys, via Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?