IT Support - Levels 2 & 3 - Armidale NSW
Advertiser: Roberts & MorrowMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
IT Support - Levels 2 & 3
Are you looking for an IT career in a thriving, reputable and progressive IT business? Roberts & Morrow Technology (RMT) currently supports over 2500 desktops and servers across Australia, with networks ranging in size from 5 to over 300 users.
Due to the significant growth of our RMT Business we are creating new roles, looking at adding support desk staff at levels 2 & 3.
The successful IT Support applicant will be based in our Armidale office, with plenty of space and an open plan office arrangement. Roles will provide technical support in a range of duties. Skills will include:
- Sound understanding of basic IT Principles across Network, Server and Desktop environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 2016 R2, 2012 R2, 2008 R2 Windows 7, 8 & 10)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Superior Customer Service and Communication Skills.
The role will include:
- Troubleshooting using remote access tools
- Identify network, security, software and hardware problems when reported
- Escalating problems to higher level support as required
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Administrator duties – networks; active directory; security and virus protection; preparation and deployment of equipment; equipment repairs and maintenance
- Working closely with the Projects team as required
Desirable experience and qualifications are:
- Having up to date knowledge with latest Microsoft technologies and Telstra offerings
- For Level 2 role, minimum 3 years' experience, preferred
- For level 3 role, minimum 5 years’ experience preferred
- Work experience in a professional Firm
- Microsoft certification (MTA, MCSD, MCSA, MCSE)
- Experience in the use of Connectwise and Labtech.
For further information please contact our Human Resources department, email@example.com or check our webpage www.rmt.net.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?