Advertiser: Over The Wire Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Over the Wire is an ASX listed Telecommunications and IT services company with a difference.
We take pride in delivering voice and Internet solutions for Australian and New Zealand businesses that contribute to positive business outcomes. We meet with businesses face to face to understand their drivers and goals. Each customer engagement is unique, and our staff are trained to identify the best mix of technologies to achieve the desired outcomes of the business.
Over the Wire offers businesses the following integrated suite of products and services:
- Data Networks and Internet
- Cloud and Managed Services
- Data Centre Co-Location
About the role
You will provide office and administration support to our Melbourne Office. Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service - welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring enquiries, receiving and processing goods
- Provide timely, efficient and accurate administration support for a wide variety of services including, meeting coordination, verbal and written correspondence, scanning, photocopying, banking and postage
- Office maintenance & security cards, kitchen tidy, monthly staff meetings and staff catering
- Assist in the development and maintenance of systems and processes including record management, budgets and reports, maintaining office filling system with accurate and up to date information
- Assisting with internal events, customer meetings and corporate events
- Fire Warden Duties and conduct Workplace Health and Safety induction with new employees
- Process and maintain workplace information and implement improved work practices to ensure we provide a secure and safe workplace for employees and visitor's
Being willing to take on adhoc tasks from management and open to contribute in all parts of the business
Working for Over the Wire, you will find yourself surrounded by a team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.
At Over the Wire we pride ourselves on looking after staff and providing an environment that you enjoy working in. We organise regular social events, monthly catered lunches, ongoing training and an employee share scheme to help set up your future.
We strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team-oriented. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Skills and experience
Prior experience in office administration or personal assistant would be highly regarded.
- High level of organisational and administration skills in providing support to a team of diverse professional
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Self motivated and ability to work unsupervised
- High attention to detail, problem-solving and completing processes in timely manner
- A professional and positive attitude with a desire to learn and contribute to a dynamic work environment that is results oriented and values driven
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration is essential
- Brand Champion - well presented, confident and personable
Please submit your resume via the Seek application process.
Please note: You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?