Advertiser: Territory Medical GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Territory Medical Group has two clinic locations in Darwin with specialists and GPs. Established in 2005 to provide the highest quality of healthcare to the greater population of Darwin. Be part of a very passionate practice team driven to always be improving the way healthcare is delivered.
We are looking for team member who is:
- Friendly & enthusiastic disposition
- Strong communication skills
- Empathetic & caring approach
- Good Work ethic to work in team environment
- Multi-tasker/organised & focused
- Must be flexible with work availability
- Calm under pressure
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting patients
- Ensuring clinicians appointment books are well managed
- Ensuring doctors requests are met
- Answering phones in a timely manner
- Managing patients queries with professionalism & sensitivity
- Liaise with other health care providers/allied services
It would be fantastic if you have:
- Experience with Medical billing & Best Practice Software
- Knowledge of Medicare/DVA & Private Health fund billing
We will only be contacting applicants who progress to an interview. Previous applicants need not apply.
Please send your applications: email@example.com (Attn - Lindy)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work school holidays?