Advertiser: DKJ projects.architectureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
DKJ projects.architecture is a leading Darwin Architecture firm and we are looking for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our team. Your duties will include:
- Manage the Reception and Administration duties;
- Good knowledge of accounts, bookkeeping and Xero software;
- Good written communication and proofreading skills are essential;
- Provide support with the preparation of Tender Submissions;
- Assist with Quality Assurance procedures;
Attributes we look for include:
- Customer service focus;
- Assist with Client liaison and Marketing activities;
- Desire to learn and contribute, and become an integrated member of our team;
- Knowledge of presentation software ie 'Indesign'; 'Photoshop'
- Career orientated and desire to learn new skills;
If you have the necessary skillset and would like to be a part of a busy and enjoyable working environment, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?