Advertiser: MDW LawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Property Law
About the business
We are a relatively young and rapidly growing Sydney CBD commercial law firm offering larger firm capability in a smaller firm working environment. Our lawyers work on a range of matters, supported by a friendly team of partners, solicitors, paralegals and administration staff.
About the role
To support our property team, we are currently seeking a graduate or junior solicitor with a motivation to specialise in property and transactional law.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role, ideally you will:
- Be competent with PEXA Settlements
- Have a high level of attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be a skilled negotiator
- Be experienced in property development and general property matters
- Have experience with Practice Evolve
- Possess good drafting and client management skills
- Have Commercial/Residential/Off The Plan transactional experience.
- Have a keen interest in further developing your skills in property transactions
- Have the adaptability to work with other members of our busy team
To apply for this role, please prepare a cover letter addressing the above criteria and provide with your CV through the 'Apply for this job' link.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in property law?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you hold a current Australian legal practising certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a conveyancer?