Cardiology Practice Manager/Receptionist
Advertiser: Care Cardiology Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
An opportunity exists for a full-time or 2 part-time experienced Practice Manager/Receptionists at a Cardiology practice onsite at St. Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital.
Applicants must be friendly, hard-working and a team player. Attributes which we value in our warm/friendly practice are excellent verbal communication skills, honesty and reliability. A keen willingness to learn, combined with an ability to work autonomously in a busy work environment is essential. Applicants must also have excellent organisational and time management skills.
The role requires you to enjoy interacting with patients and other professionals. Previous experience liaising with private health funds and Medicare and strong Microsoft Office computer skills with experience in using medical practice management software would be essential. Experience with Genie Practice Management software would be beneficial.
It is a 38 hour role currently working on a rotational weekly shift with another Practice Manager/Receptionist. A week of 7:30am starts followed by a week of 9am starts.
This role is available for the right applicant to commence from the 20th of May or as soon as possible.
Applications close by the 20th of May
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a practice manager?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your highest level of education?