- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Katherine & Northern Australia
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
"Supporting our Community"
Manungurra Aboriginal Corporation
Receptionist job description
(Part time 25 hours per week)
Manungurra Aboriginal Corporation is seeking to appoint a part time receptionist for it’s Tennant Creek Office at 39 Brown St.
MAC Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Processing and assessing Purchase orders
- Recording and relaying message to other MAC/MDC Staff
MAC/MDC are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a part time basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for MAC/MDC. MAC/ MDC Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. This includes welcoming guests and greeting people who visit the MAC/MDC. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Salary and conditions
Employed: 5 hours per day, 5 days per week total 25 hours per week
- Salary of between $552.25 and $637.50 per week or 33,150 per year depending upon experience and qualifications
- 2 days rostered days off every six weeks or 4 days rostered time of every 12 weeks (non-accruable)
- Pro Rate Annual Leave of 4 weeks per year
- Pro Rate Anula Sick leave of 2 Weeks per year
For further information please contact Stuart Phillpot, Acting Executive Director at
Stuart@XBES.onmicrosoft.com or Manungurra Aboriginal Corporation PO Box 419, Tennant Creek, NT 0860
Applications close on the 12 of June, 2019