Advertiser: Kinross Farms Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
Kinross Farms is a successful family business and industry leader in the egg industry, producing both fresh eggs and value-added egg products 7 days a week, 365 days a year. At Kinross Farms, we are passionate about eggs, and believe that great eggs come from great chooks. However, we are just as passionate about our people. Our employees are the backbone of our business and are a key part in making Kinross Farm a truly egg-cellent place to work!
We are looking for Shed Hands to work at our Kinglake West site.
Our Shed Hands are at the core of our business – maintaining healthy and happy hens. Your main duties include:
- Monitoring feed and water supplies
- Cleaning of sheds to ensure exceptional housekeeping and bio-security
- Being proactive in improving safe work practices and workplace environment
- Participating in Continuous Improvement activities
The successful candidate will have a high appreciation for safety, quality, continuous improvement and team engagement. Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?