- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Other
Plus Fitness 24/7 is one of Australia's fastest growing groups of Gyms. As we grow we are continually looking for motivated, committed and passionate people to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Group Support Manager, you will be required to build and maintain a secure and dedicated membership base by inspiring and motivating people to make healthy choices for life. The position available are located at our Northmead facility.
You will need to clearly display a 'Can do! Will do!' attitude if you want to 'fit in' at a Plus Fitness 24/7!
We provide all our staff with exceptional career opportunities and great potential to grow and develop in their chosen role. With our extensive staff training, development programs and ongoing support and guidance you have every opportunity to succeed as a true fitness professional.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Work well in a team environment
- Have a passion for fitness!
- Motivated to achieve high results
- Have a friendly & outgoing personality
- Have strong customer service skills
- Flexible availability
- Must be flexible to work Afternoons and Saturdays
This role would also suit those considering studying for Cert III/IV, those currently studying or those that have recently passed Cert III or Cert IV in Fitness. A progressive career in Personal Training can follow after an initial 'induction phase' in a membership sales/reception role.
This role is our entry level position that will provide you the foundation for a successful career in the fitness industry. We will teach you the fundamental skills required to develop as a true fitness professional. Once you have completed this phase and proven yourself to be a true team player with the right attitude and a passion for helping people achieve their fitness goals we will assist you in developing as a truly Exceptional Personal Trainer - if this is the career direction you have chosen.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Motivate members throughout their fitness journey
- Be the first point of contact to all members and guests
- Meet and greet members and guests upon arrival at the gym facility
- Answer all face-to-face & phone enquiries from guests and members in an efficient manner
- Assist the Group Support Manager in some operational aspects of the club.
To discover more about Plus Fitness and our locations visit us at www.plusfitness.com.au
ALL RESUMES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COVER LETTER OR EMAIL
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?