Advertiser: Tony's Tuna International Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Whyalla & Eyre Peninsula
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Fishing & Aquaculture
Applications are now open for interested persons seeking Casual Deckhand positions located in Port Lincoln. Tony’s Tuna will be commencing our harvest season mid to late June 2019 and we have several positions available for the right candidates.
- Previous experience in the tuna industry or as a Deckhand would be advantageous
- Our successful candidates will be fit, reliable, team players
- Available to work on a seven-day roster, for a period of approximately six weeks.
Successful applicants will need to be located in Port Lincoln to undertake this work. All successful applicants will be required to pass a compulsory Drug & Alcohol Test & complete an HR induction prior to commencing employment with Tony’s Tuna.
If the above description sounds like you and you are looking to kickstart your career in the fishing industry, then we welcome the opportunity to review your application and resume as soon as practicable. Applications to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop into the office at Pine Freezers Road and complete an application form.
We do receive a large volume of applications throughout the year, so if you have not received notification of your previous application, we do encourage you to reapply for the 2019 harvest season.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?