Legal Risk and Compliance Officer / Product Compliance Officer
Advertiser: 4wd SupacentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Corporate & Commercial Law
4WD Supacentre is one of Australia's leading and fastest growing omni-channel retailers. We are a family-operated business that specialises in outdoor recreation and lifestyle products. Our people are passionate about the outdoors and the lifestyle that we can bring to our customers and the community.
We are always looking for new and better ways of doing things. As our staff grow and develop, we do too.
You will play an important role in ensuring 4WD Supacentre functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals. Your primary goal will be to assist the organisation reduce any risk of supplying unsafe and non-compliant products.
You will be working with our outstanding team in Brendale, enjoying a hard-working, fun-loving and light-hearted work environment, and generous remuneration.
- Identifying and analysing areas of mandatory compliance across our full range of products
- Developing and maintaining a product compliance program
- Maintaining extensive and accurate records for product compliance
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk to assist management.
- Assist with developing and reviewing company policies.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to product audit discoveries and product compliance violations.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have strong attention to detail and be able to deal with ambiguity in complex and unclear technical documents.
Ideally, you will be familiar with the management of product compliance, preferably in retail.
- Tertiary qualification in law, engineering, physics or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment the ADRs, ACMA standards, DGs and/or emissions compliance will be highly regarded.
Be part of the team and apply today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?