Receptionist/ Front Office
Advertiser: GCHR - Gold Coast Holiday RentalsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Are you an experienced receptionist looking for a part time front office role?
As a key member, you will be representing our friendly and professional service philosophy. This role will see you managing a busy reception desk, being the first point of contact, assisting in all aspects of office management and general administration support.
Initially permanent part time (2 Days a week 9.30am to 4.30pm), sharing the role with another staff member. . Generally you will be rostered 2-3 full days per week. In the medium to long term you also need to be flexible to work additional days including up to full time hours at times to cover annual leave requirements.
You will have the flexibility to work various shifts including weekends, public holidays across a seven-day roster. No Leave during gazetted school holidays in QLD, NSW and VIC
Does this sound like you?
- Family owned business, specialising in offsite holiday rentals, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
- Small office open daily 9.30am to 4.30pm (365 days a year)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail is needed
- Excellent communication skills, a friendly customer focused attitude with the drive to provide total customer satisfaction.
- Excellent time management and organisation Skills
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills,
- Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
- To be a 'people person' who will deliver genuine hospitality to our guests and landlords.
- Enthusiasm and a high level of professionalism.
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and work comfortably within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Team focus with the ability to work autonomously.
What you need for success:
We are looking for a person who is enthusiastic, motivated and confident and a “can do attitude”.
Prior experience with EzyRez would be highly regarded
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?