- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a dedicated Administration Officer to join our Medical Accommodation Program. This role is offered on a part time (50 hours per fortnight) basis on a maximum term contract until 30 June 2020 and is based in Darwin at the Barbara James House.
Barbara James House is located in The Gardens and provides accommodation for guests accessing cancerrelated treatment from remote and rural areas. The facility provides guests 3 meals per day and is staffed 24/7.
The Administration Officer will assist the Coordinator and medical accommodation team in the provision of non-medical accommodation to guests staying at the facility. This role is also responsible for the coordination and promotion of the Food for Futures social enterprise.
About YWCA Australia
YWCA Australia is a proud feminist, secular organisation committed to building a future, where all women and girls are equal, safe and respected. Following the national merger, YWCA has recently become one national organisation with over 300 staff across more than 15 locations throughout the country. We run programs and services across Australia, empowering women through leadership, advocacy and the provision of critical community services across Australia’s diverse social and geographic landscape.
How to Apply
• Apply through SEEK, or;
• Download the full Position Description from www.ywca.org.au/rewarding-careers
• Create a Cover Letter addressing how you meet the Selection Criteria (Qualifications, Experience and Attitude) listed in the Position Description
• Send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com , stating the position title in the subject line
• Please note: only candidates addressing the selection criteria will be considered for the position
Applications close: 28 May 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?