Assistant Accountant Full Time
Advertiser: Ledtek Global Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Our company is experiencing rapid growth and are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join our team. Reporting to the Accounts Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Data processing, journal entries & other general bookkeeping
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Assisting with month end and year end processes
- Responding to queries from customers
- Administration job as required
- Handling telephone enquiries as the first point of call
To be considered for this position you MUST have:
- A minimum of 6 months accounting experience (based in Australia) or similar role
- A current driver licence and own vehicle
- Be able to maintain confidently
- Bank reconciliation experience
- Intermediate to advanced experience using Excel
- Be attention to detail, accurate and able to deliver work on time meeting tight deadlines
- Be proactive and a confident team player
- Intermediate MYOB skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to speak fluent Mandarine or Cantonese (one of them is essential) in order to successfully liaise with overseas customers
Ideally you must be degree-qualified and with demonstrated hands-on accounting experience of at least 6 months and be familiar with Australian requirements.
The team is lively, the environment dynamic so we are seeking someone with a bright, outgoing and cheerful personality who also has a good sense of humour. You will be eager to learn and be willing to chip in and support other members of the team as necessary.
This is a full time position Monday to Friday with hours from 8.30am to 5.00pm, located at Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast. A rewarding salary package together with comprehensive training support is available for the successful applicant.
If you believe you meet the above criteria as listed, please forward a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We will start interview ASAP.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?