Advertiser: JUICE & CO Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Juice and Co. manufactures and distributes The Juice Farm - a leading fresh/chilled juice brand within Australia.
Our national sales force is a small, dynamic team that works closely together to deliver great quality outcomes to our customers and consumers.
As a Juice and Co Territory Manager you will be responsible for driving sales growth and building our presence across multiple channels in the state of Victoria.
Executing the Victorian sales strategy is your prime responsibility across (Melbourne Metro and Regional areas). You will be charged with
- Delivering growth into new channels
- Opening new doors and opportunities across distributors, retail, grocery, bars, restaurants, education, aged care, hotels and foodservice channels.
- Generating new business, building on existing relationships and most of all converting current opportunities.
We are a close team with a great culture and you will work directly with all of us. We are a creative bunch, who pride ourselves on coming up with fresh ideas that push the boundaries. We support the local community, sponsor people who inspire us and believe all ideas are good.
You will work closely and report to the National Sales Manager. Together you will continue to develop strategic alliances with industry bodies and partners to deliver great service, innovation and expand our range.
Need a new career challenge, looking for a step up from your current role and want to work with a dynamic fun team that are always looking for new ideas to lead the way in fresh juice, then this role is for you.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
As well as bringing passion, excitement and a fresh new approach you will also have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in FMCG and foodservice channels. You will have demonstrated success in sales and converting new business,
- Knowledge and experience of the foodservice channels and of juice markets an advantage,
- Local knowledge of the Victorian market will help you identify suitable business opportunities,
- Attention to detail and a solid understanding of customer expectations,
- Excellent presentation as well as strong verbal and written communication skills,
- An outgoing and friendly personality with a sense of team spirit,
- Confidence in working in an autonomous, supportive and collaborative environment to ultimately grow sales.
Juice and Co offer a great package, car + mobile + sales target incentives.
*Applicants should only apply if they have had FMCG and/or foodservice experience in a similar role and are eligible to work full-time in Australia.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?