Human Resources Officer
Advertiser: RSL Care SAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
RSL Care SA is an innovative and progressive provider in Aged Care. In the spirit of our heritage we continue to promote well-being and independence by making meaningful contributions to the lives of our residents. Established in 1917, RSL Care SA is recognised as a trusted provider of accommodation, care and support that delivers fundamental supportive solutions to meet the changing needs of the ex-service and wider community.
Due to recent growth, we have a great opportunity for a Human Resources Officer to join our Corporate team at Myrtle Bank. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this position is offering 2 days per week.
Key Responsibilities and Duties;
- Coordinate all end-to-end recruitment activities
- Administer employment contracts, contract variations and routine terminations
- Coordination and facilitation of Corporate and Site Inductions
- HR Administrative tasks
- Coordinate training
To be successful in this position you will have;
- Strong end to end recruitment experience
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to speak in an engaging manner whilst facilitating Inductions
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- High level communication skills and attention to detail
- Sense of humour
If you are interested in expanding into the HR space and have a passion for recruitment, this could be the next step in your career!
Want to be part of a company who value and respect their people and have great pride in helping others? Then apply today, to be part of the rewarding experience that is RSL Care SA!
Applications close Friday 31 May 2019.
All RSL Care SA employees must be entitled to work in Australia and obtain a Federal Police Clearance.