Diabetes Customer Service Specialist - Administration Specialist
Advertiser: Australasian Medical & Scientific LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $50,000 - $54,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
AMSL is a rapidly growing family-owned company in the health care sector. We provide our customers with an innovative range of products and are recognised in our industry for delivering exceptional customer service and support. A positive friendly team environment exists, with opportunities for career progression.
We are seeking 2 enthusiastic team members in the Diabetes division for new roles within our customer care team. In these full-time roles, you will be an order processing specialist. This will require superior time management and organisational skills, with immaculate attention to detail. Our orders involve liaising with different parties to gather required paperwork, and then following up with invoicing to third parties such as private health insurance companies and major hospitals. You will be an invaluable member of the team by building solid relationships with our customers and providing excellent service.
To be successful for the role, you must be able to demonstrate your skills and experience in the following areas:
- You have extensive administration and data entry experience.
- You can manage large amounts of time-sensitive tasks with minimal mistakes.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and workload.
- Enjoy working in a team but also able to manage daily tasks independently.
- Have a great phone manner.
- Advanced computing/technical skills. Able to quickly learn new programs and learn new Apps
- An interest in diabetes and/or related medical devices will be looked upon favourably.
If you believe that you have these skills, please apply now with a cover letter highlighting why you are the perfect fit for this role.
To find out more information about AMSL Diabetes visit www.amsldiabetes.com.au