Advertiser: Little Sisters of the Poor Aged Care LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
The Little Sisters of the Poor is an Aged Care Home located in Glendalough. We will be moving into our new 60 bed home in the upcoming months and hence have a new role to fill.
We require a Maintenance Worker / Maintenance Cleaner for two days a week. The days are Monday's and Tuesday's. The role would also require you to cover Wednesday, Thursday's and Friday's when our other Maintenance worker is on leave.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a self starter who is experienced in preventative and general maintenance repairs including; painting, tiling, basic carpentry, and basic plumbing.
The role also requires someone who is experienced in Maintenance cleaning. This includes but is not limited to window, hard floor, carpet and external cleaning and up keep of the building.
The role also encompasses receiving and storage of goods, scheduling maintenance of vehicles and other ad hoc duties as required.
You will require excellent communication skills and ability to liaise and negotiate with outside contractors. You must be able to work unsupervised, and have basic computer skills which includes emails, word and excel.
The successful candidate must have;
- National Police Clearance (with in 12 Months)
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- A trade qualification (preferable)
- Two current work references.
- Test and tag licence (preferable)
- Current drivers licence
- Salary packaging
- On-site free parking
- Friendly and supportive team
- A values based organisation
If you are suitable and interested in this role please apply through Seek.
If you have any questions regarding this role you can contact Gabriella D'Agostino, Human Resources on 9443 3155 for more information or to request a copy of the Duty Statement
Applications close 31st May 2019
The Little Sisters of the Poor are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a maintenance officer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?