Office AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are currently looking for a hard-working office assistant to support our small trade company located in the Sutherland Shire. Work hours are 8:30am to 4:30am Monday to Friday.
About the role:
- Data processing and typing of quotes
- Scheduling and confirming jobs
- Maintaining records, systems and data
- Responding to customer and client queries
- Administration duties as required
Previous office experience is essential, preferably within a similar role. Computer literacy and competency in Word, Outlook and Excel is essential, as well as excellent communication skills including spelling and grammar. You must be a strong team player and work well under pressure to meet deadlines each day.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, click the "Apply" button to submit your resume and covering letter.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.