Territory Sales Manager
Advertiser: Champion PartsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
NSW Territory Sales Representative
We are a highly successful wholesaler in the industrial, automotive and hardware market. We are seeking a territory representative for central NSW region covering from Central coast to Woolongong and out to Griffith, also including ACT. Regular overnight trips are a part of the role.
This autonomous role will allow you to take ownership of your region; where your 'can do' attitude, focus, pro-active sales nature, and self-motivation will see you fulfil your goals in line with the company strategy.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful applicant will join an enthusiastic national team of energetic, passionate and vibrant professionals dedicated to providing exceptional products and service.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Maintaining & building relationships with established accounts in an assigned territory
· Identifying and targeting new account opportunities
· Supplying management with reports on customer contact, competitive activities, and finding potential for new products and services
· Attend industry functions, such as events, trade shows, conventions and training seminars
This position requires a candidate with strong planning and organisational skills and high attention to detail.
Ideally you will be working within the hardware/automotive industry and will possess:
· A proven record as territory sales representative
· Exceptional customer service, communication and presentation skills
· Ability to close sales and manage outcomes
· A current, unrestricted driver's licence
· Reliable and well presented
On offer is - base salary with commission structure, motor vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and the opportunity to work with a progressive company. Final applicant will need to provide a current police check certificate.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, look no further and apply with current resume and accompanying cover letter
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?