Experienced Marketing CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Experienced Marketing Coordinator
Our company owns and operates a number of child care centres across Australia and with future growth we currently have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating marketing activity, driving enquiries, material creation and providing overall marketing support to centres.
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and executing the marketing plans for each centre.
- Strategy building and regular centre visits.
- Liaising with the operations team and centre managers to work pro-actively in driving occupancy and revenue.
- Research/background information of new centres including local area research, local media research and competitor research.
- Creation and design of online and offline artwork, as well as print, production and delivery coordination as required.
- Assist in the coordination and management of centre events such as open days, shopping centre promotions, expos, re-enrolments etc. with the aim of driving occupancy levels to the centre – this includes booking entertainment, communication with the centre, parents and community etc.
- Recognise opportunities and put action plans into place for centre activities (including seasonal activities) with the aim of creating parent involvement and PR opportunities.
- Development of internal and external communication, ensuring accuracy to detail and working to deadlines.
- Maintaining centre marketing plans, review centre occupancy levels, structure and coordinate action plans accordingly.
- Administrative support to marketing documentation – invoices, budgets, etc.
- Management/support of social media accounts.
- Maintaining and updating website content.
- Liaising, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office will be highly regarded.
- Opportunity to be part of an experienced team.
- Flexible work environment and a growing company.
- Competitive remuneration based on experience.
- Ongoing development and mentoring in marketing.
- Supportive and friendly centre and management teams.
- Central Gold Coast location.
Please apply now with a written CV and at least two references to email@example.com