- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- $75 - $84.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
Master Builders ACT has represented the interests of commercial builders, residential builders, civil contractors, suppliers/subcontractors and professionals since 1925. MBA ACT is also a Registered Training Organisation and a Group Training Organisation.
Master Builders Group Training delivers training in full qualifications, as well as short courses both accredited and non -accredited.
About the Role:
Master Builders is currently looking for trainers in the following areas:
- Working with Asbestos Containing Materials
These opportunities are for those wishing to come offsite and take up a training role, as well as experienced trainers.
The Cert IV in Training & Assessment is desirable but not essential to be considered for interview.
Our trainers are a core part of our team, supporting the business by delivering quality education to our clients and students.
In this role, you will undertake the following functions:
- Train and assess students.
- Participating in assessment validation and moderation.
- Contributing to course specific information sessions.
- Completing professional development requirements in line with an annual professional development plan.
- Conducting national workshops (where applicable).
- TAE40116 Certificate IV Training and Assessment or equivalent.
- CPC50210 Diploma Building and Construction Building or equivalent.
- CPC40110 Certificate IV Building and Construction – Building or equivalent
- Recent industry experience working in Building & Construction
To apply please use the Apply Now button or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?