- Job Listing Date
- 14 May 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
SEW-EURODRIVE is a world leading designer, developer and supplier of mechanical power transmission systems and motor control electronics. Its range of integrated solutions includes: gear motors and gear units, high torque industrial gear units, high-efficiency motors, electronic frequency inverters and servo drive systems, decentralised drive systems, plus engineered solutions and after-sales technical support/training.
The Australian division of SEW-EURODRIVE is headquartered in Melbourne and is supported by a network of offices in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia. SEW delivers motion solutions to a variety of industries from mining to bottling facilities and from escalators to theme park rides.
Based out of our Head Office in Tullamarine and working within our IG department, we are seeking an experienced Application Engineer to support and provide reliable solutions for direct sales, proposals and order processing management.
The important things:
- Be Tertiary qualified in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3yrs experience in the Power Transmission or closely related Industry
- Have the ability to work effectively as a team player as well as independently.
- Be committed to customer service.
- Have strong Numeracy and PC Skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of SAP/R3
NO AGENCIES PLEASE