- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Airlines
Passenger Services Agent
dnata Airport Services
Brisbane International Airport
dnata Airport Services is an award winning global ground handling agent with almost 60 years of proud history and experience. We offer a full range of services to our Airline customers – Passenger and Customer Services, Ramp Activities, Cargo Handling – in all major airports throughout Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin and here in Brisbane.
dnata Airport Services is the ground handling partner of choice for attention to detail and safe and efficient operations whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
Passenger Services Agents play a leading role in dnata's customer care with professionally trained and service focused staff ensuring the smooth handling of passenger needs whilst taking pride in representing our customer airlines.
To become part of this dynamic team we are looking for individuals who are focused on delivering consistently superior, personalised and outstanding customer experience to every passenger whilst meeting all the regulatory requirements demanded by our client airlines.
We are looking for the following attributes in our people to contribute to our successful and exciting team:
- Previous experience in the aviation industry is not essential but preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High level of professionalism at all times
- Immaculate grooming
- Energetic personality
- Strong communicator - fluent in spoken and written English
- Sound computer and typing skills
- Proven experience with problem solving in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong team player
- Motivated and capable of committing to shift work on a 7 day rotating roster without restrictions
- Ability to undertake a pre-employment medical and ability to assist with passenger baggage handling of up to 32kg
- Undergo an Australian Federal Police Security check
- Possess Australian / New Zealand citizenship or Australian residency
- Possess a current Driver's Licence and own transport.
If this exciting, fast paced and rewarding role sounds like a job for you working at Brisbane International Airport, dnata is offering permanent part-time positions with a minimum of 20 hours per week. You must be able to work on a 7 day rotation roster with varied shifts.
To take advantage of these opportunities , please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume and cover letter outlining why you believe you are our ideal candidate. Start date of Monday 3rd June, 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?