- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst (CEDB) is seeking applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of School Technical Support Officer based in Dubbo NSW.
CEDB supports 33 schools, approximately 9,000 students and 1,200 staff in the delivery of quality Catholic education.
The role will provide Level 1 and Level 2 ICT support, technical assistance and technical training to schools, students and head office. The role will also support the implementation of a new student administration and finance system throughout the Diocese.
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Appropriate ICT qualifications
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Sound problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, inform team members and demonstrate initiative
- Skills in planning and time management and the ability to prioritise
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to the delivery of quality client service and respond promptly and courteously to requests at all times
- IT Service Management certification (ITIL) is desirable
- Current driver's license
- A willingness to support the values and ethos of the Catholic tradition in the workplace
An Application Form (Non-Teaching Position) and Position Overview (position description and selection criteria) are available from the CEDB website www.bth.catholic.edu.au
A Working with Children Check number is required for this position.
Applications close Thursday, 30 May 2019 at 3.00pm and are to be emailed to Jenny Cosgrove, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?