Client Support Administrator - Forex
Advertiser: First Prudential Markets Pty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Stockbroking & Trading
This well-established and ambitious globally-regulated CFD and Forex Broker with head quarters in Australia and further offices internationally, is seeking a client support representative to join their team in Sydney
The successful candidate does not necessarily need prior experience but needs to have a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and be a team-player. The candidate needs to be fluent in written and spoken English and fluency in other languages is viewed favourably.
- Assisting clients with the onboarding application, documents and verification
- KYC for all clients
- Communicating with clients and providing answers to customers by identifying problems and assisting with incoming trade and product queries by telephone, email and live chat
- Educating clients on how to use the Company’s website and trading platforms
- Assisting the Customer Relationship Team
- Computer literacy with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge and experience in FX will be considered advantageous
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English (Additional languages are an advantage)
- Willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and be overseen by and mentored by a team of industry professionals with years of industry experience. The company offers continuous personal development and a dynamic working environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?