- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Freight/Cargo Forwarding
Penguin Random House is the world’s largest and most celebrated book publisher, and we’re looking for an experienced, customer focused Inbound Freight Coordinator to join our logistics team based in Scoresby.
About the role:
This role is primarily responsible for ensuring safe and in full delivery of all overseas purchase orders within the required lead times for both Penguin Random House and its client publishers. The successful candidate will:
- Manage inbound shipments in order to meet DIFOT requirements
- Create shipment files including document & freight invoice processing and release of shipment files to enable the receipt of stock
- Ensure effective DC timeslot bookings in accordance with PRH receiving guidelines
- Ensure all goods in non-conformances are sent to the suppliers, service providers, and client publishers
- Ensure supplier and freight forwarder claims are completed in line with PRH requirements and/or the service providers’ requirements
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ Import / Export Coordination experience or experience in a similar role
- Basic to intermediate MS Office skills
- Proven ability to effectively meet deadlines and efficiently complete assigned work
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, we invite you to apply now. All applications must include a cover letter which outlines your suitability for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the logistics, freight & delivery services industry?