- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Database Development & Administration
Founded in 1952, Paspaley is a diverse group of companies. Whilst its core business is pearling, including pearl production, wholesale and retail, it also has extensive involvement in the aviation industry, the rural industry and commercial property.
This is a permanent part time role located at our headquarters in Darwin Northern Territory. The Company is prepared to provide a flexible arrangement with the right candidate based around 5 hours per day Monday to Friday.
We are seeking an Information Support Officer to assist with the ongoing maintenance and continued development of our computer systems to provide support and analysis to the Pearling Business Unit.
Your primary responsibilities in this role will include:
- Taking ownership of the core applications used in Pearling, ensuring maintenance and monitoring for continued improvement.
- Provide training and support to end users of the core applications
- Liaise with Management to prepare reports
- Liaise with Technical resources in ongoing development of all systems
- Update and maintain all systems manuals
To be the successful candidate you must have:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data Analysis, Modelling and Report generation skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both end users and technical resources
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to learn
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to prioritise work to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines
- An Australian citizenship or be a permanent resident
Applications close Friday 31 May 2019. Please send your CV detailing your employment history and demonstrating your experience and qualifications to the General Manager – Pearling Production via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?