Food and Beverage Attendant - Wait StaffPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
We currently have a fabulous opportunity for a mature minded, motivated, talented food and beverage attendant for our dining and functions departments.
We are offering a casual position to the right individual to work alongside our dedicated and enthusiastic team at our exclusive members club.
The successful applicant will possess a friendly positive personality to match their enthusiasm for providing a high standard of customer service and pride in their job. Experience in all areas of hospitality a la carte, cafe and functions an advantage.
Predominately Monday to Friday day shifts with the flexibility to work evenings and occasional weekends.
- We are recognised as one of Australia’s leading exclusive private clubs
- Victorian National Trust Building.
- Our club offers 19 accommodation rooms
- 3 Dining areas which cater for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Multiple Function Rooms catering for meetings, cocktail parties, casual and extravagant affairs.
- Supply uniforms and meals
- Closed public holidays and for 2 weeks at Christmas
* Excellent presentation.
* Provide professional courteous service
* Sound communication skills
* Multi – tasking and be able to prioritise
* Work within a team.
* Be responsible for own area unsupervised if required
* Flexible and adaptable attitude
* Willingness to learn new things. Versatile.
*Work with a sense of urgency
Experience in 5 star or similar environment. Flexibility to work hours where required. Award wage. Excellent conditions and friendly working environment.Australian Residents Only
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?