Experienced Housekeeper - Holiday Park
Advertiser: Maclean Parks Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
About the business and the role
Maclean Parks is a leading property management company with several Tourist Parks in its portfolio. We are looking to employ an experienced housekeeper to work at our Premium Park at Byron Bay.
Situated at iconic Byron Bay, Clarkes Beach Holiday Park provides for all aspects of the holiday experience with powered sites, standard, 27 standard and premium cabins. The successful candidate will be working within a dedicated and passionate team who is committed to customer service and providing an exceptional environment for our guests.
This role is ideally suited to someone who is passionate about the industry and creating an exceptional experience for every guest.
Your experience in housekeeping is essential and those candidates who have worked in the tourism industry will be highly regarded. You must be able to work both within a team and independently and strive to achieve excellence every day.
The position is responsible for the cleaning, presentation and styling of our cabins and premium villas. In addition to the daily routine, you will be responsible for maintaining a neat and tidy linen storeroom.
Candidates must have experience in the use of housekeeping equipment and have experience driving a housekeeping buggy in a busy environment.
The position is paid at the award casual hourly rate approximately 20-30 hours per week. The successful candidate must have a current drivers license and a reliable vehicle and be available to work weekends and both opening and closing shifts.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience in housekeeping and possess the following skills:
- exceptional attention to detail
- woking with the public and providing excellence in customer service
- understanding of WHS standards in a hospitality environment
- excellence in time management
- ability to work both within a team and unsupervised.
The successful candidates will:
- be reliable and trustworthy
- be able to work within a flexible roster
- be friendly and courteous
- have excellent customer service skills
- have a neat and tidy appearance
The successful candidate will be required to obtain the following:
- First Aid Certificate
- Criminal History Check
- Hold a current drivers license
We require 2 references highlighting the above skills and experience.
Only experienced applicants need to apply. Shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?