Advertiser: Nature's Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
- Monday – Friday
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Based in Truganina, Western Suburbs
About the team:
At Nature’s Dairy Australia (NDA) we make nutritious dairy beverages because we believe that health and happiness should be shared by us all.
Established in 2016 we have experienced a huge growth spurt within the business that has seen an introduction of new products, new customers, new systems and processes to enable our business to grow.
About the role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will support all finance activities and be responsible for all Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Adhoc office duties and Payment transactions.
The role requires the person to be proactive, organised and adaptable to change as we implement new systems whilst keeping up with their day to day activities.
You will be someone who:
- Has a high level of energy, resilience and a knack for accounts and customer service.
- Has demonstrated experience in accounts payable activities from matching, batching and creation of payments runs/transitions.
- Experience in bank reconciliation, bank ledger and month end process.
- Has demonstrated experience in accounts receivable activities.
- Has a high level of attention to detail and data entry accuracy.
- Is able to perform Adhoc office duties from general reception duties, to coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, general housekeeping and office duties.
- Has excellent time and management process skills.
- Has demonstrated experience and sound knowledge of MYOB, SAP and Concur in advantage.
- Is able to work within a fast pace environment
What NDA can offer:
A competitive salary package will be offered, along with the opportunity for training and development to further develop your career and flexible working hours.
This is an exciting time of establishment and growth for our company. If you are a vibrant individual who thrives on team work, can build strong relationships, and are looking to be a part of a supportive and collaborative team, apply NOW.
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?