Graduate Tax and Business Services Accountant
Advertiser: Vivid Chartered AccountantsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Taxation
We are a new and innovative firm focusing on creating efficiencies and value for our clients. We strive to provide a fun, nurturing and challenging environment for our staff in order to help them achieve their professional goals. Check out our website: www.vividca.com.au
About the role
This role is to support our accountants and managers with completing individual and small business tax returns. As you become more experienced, this role will grow into completing financial statements, complex business tax returns and creation of business structures.
Skills and experience
No prior experience is required. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, has a great attitude and will fit in with our team culture.
Benefits and culture
Being a new firm you have the opportunity to grow professionally with us. Our current size means you will work on a range of accounting matters. You will be working with a great young team, we truly believe this is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate.
How to apply
Please apply directly through Seek, including your resume with a supporting cover letter, addressing the points above. On your cover letter please also provide a bit of insight about yourself such as:
- What you do for fun outside of work
- What you're looking for in an employer
- Why you chose a career in accounting
- Why you would like a job with our firm and why you think you will fit in with our team and culture
Only applications received through Seek will be considered. Please also note, we will only be contacting successful applicants.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- How many years of taxation experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?