Digital Marketing and Sales Assistant
Advertiser: SentisMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
DIGITAL MARKETING AND SALES ASSISTANT
Ready to kick-start your marketing career? Interested in a hands-on digital role? Want to join a fun, award-winning company making a meaningful difference in the world of work?
At Sentis, our mission is to change the lives of individuals and organisations for the better, every day. A world leader in the application of psychology and neuroscience to safety and wellbeing in the workplace, we work with clients across industry to achieve genuine culture change.
Our team is a highly engaging blend of wisdom, curiosity, creativity and awesomeness, and we use proven insights and an evidence-based approach to offer client-focused consultation, assessment, training and coaching. At Sentis, we live by our values: bring our passion, seek mastery, own it and show we care.
Have you got what we need?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and passionate marketer who is ready to kick-start their career and be part of an exciting growth period in our business. This role would be well suited to a recent graduate and will provide the successful candidate with first-hand experience across a range of digital marketing activities, as well as exposure to B2B business development and sales processes.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Digital marketing support including social media scheduling, email marketing, campaign execution, website updates, lead generation and basic internal design support.
- Business development support including basic market research, event management support and lead allocation, distribution and tracking.
- General administration including supporting the sales team with data entry and ad hoc duties.
Your learning will take an upwards trajectory from day one, as you will be mentored by our Marketing Manager and work closely alongside our Client Solutions Team. To be successful in this role you must enjoy a challenge and work well in a changing, growth landscape.
Sentis is dedicated to ensuring the successful candidate is provided with career growth and progression. We pride ourselves on being the best, therefore the successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- A ‘can do’ approach to learning and tasks
- High attention to detail
- A degree or relevant qualification in Marketing or a similar discipline
This position is Brisbane based and remuneration will be set at a graduate level, however relevant skills and demonstrated experience will be taken into consideration.
Why choose Sentis?
We have created a great place to work, invest in our people and culture, and were recently award Employee Engagement Company of the Year (Australia & New Zealand) 2018.
In addition to having fun, Sentis supports flexibility in the workplace and offers a variety of employee benefits, as well as on-going learning and professional development opportunities. To learn more about our team and the impact we create for our clients and their people, visit www.sentis.com.au
If you are ready to kick-start your career with an amazing company, then we would love to hear from you!
Submit your CV and cover letter addressing the criteria above via seek.com.
We’d love to receive your application by COB May 24th 2019
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?